Economic Tools for Integrating Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services into Project Appraisal
A one day training for IDB economists. For more information about CSF's work with IDB, read our blog post about the training series.
Session 1: Integrating environmental-economic analysis into project appraisal - case studies from Latin America
Session 2: Valuation techniques for non-market benefits – revealed and stated preferences
Session 3: Environmental valuation panel - Challenges and practices in Latin America
Session 4: Evaluating impacts of environmental programs and policies
Session 5: Best practices in benefits transfer
Inter-American Development Bank, Washington D.C.
- Can you recommend any other programs in environmental economics & policy, and sustainable development?
- How often are training courses offered?
- What does a typical course schedule look like?
- What is included in your two-week Economic Tools course?
- What makes CSF unique?
- Where can I get financial aid?
Custom courses with CSF
Interested in a custom training course for your organization? Contact us and we can discuss location, timing, content, instructors and the cost of implementing a course.