Economic Tools for Integrating Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services into Transport Sector Investments
A three day course for transport sector specialists. For more information about CSF's work with IDB, please read our blog post about the training series.
- Economic foundations and models
- Markets, competition and externalities
- Ecosystem services and public goods
- Environmental valuation: overview of methods, examples
- Direct and indirect impacts of road transport infrastructure
- Environmental impact evaluation
- Sustainable transport infrastructure
- Environmental valuation exercise
- Cost benefit analysis: overview, perspectives, scenarios and alternatives, financial analysis
- Cost benefit analysis: economic analysis, case study of inegrated analysis of road investments
- Cost benefit analysis exercise and discussion of IDB projects
Inter-American Development Bank, Washington D.C.
- Can you recommend any other programs in environmental economics & policy, and sustainable development?
- How often are training courses offered?
- What does a typical course schedule look like?
- What is included in your two-week Economic Tools course?
- What makes CSF unique?
- Where can I get financial aid?
Custom courses with CSF
Interested in a custom training course for your organization? Contact us and we can discuss location, timing, content, instructors and the cost of implementing a course.