MAR Leadership Program - Cost Benefit Analysis
The 3rd course with the MAR-L Fellows will take place in Guatemala from May 15-19, 2017. CSF instructors will teach for the first 3 days of the course. The focus of this training will be integrated environmental-economic Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA), including a case study and presentations.
HydroCalculator Tool Help
- How to use the HydroCalculator Tool
- Emissions Graphics
- Energy Mix Graphics
- Installed capacity
- Construction time
- Construction cost
- Transmission infrastructure cost
- Discount rate
- Key assumptions and how the HydroCalculator works
- Vegetation types & biomass
- Capacity used
- Compare impacts to other dams
- Wholesale price of energy
- How to estimate the number of displaced people
- Can you recommend any other programs in environmental economics & policy, and sustainable development?
- How often are training courses offered?
- What does a typical course schedule look like?
- What is included in your two-week Economic Tools course?
- What makes CSF unique?
- Where can I get financial aid?
Custom courses with CSF
Interested in a custom training course for your organization? Contact us and we can discuss location, timing, content, instructors and the cost of implementing a course.