In April 2017, CSF will hold a course aimed at strengthening the capacities of Colombia’s National Parks Service, with regards to Payments for Environmental Services (PES). The course will be held in Bogotá, Colombia from April 18-20. More than 25 Parks Service staff will attend the course in order to better be able to implement new instruments sponsored by their institution.
During the comprehensive 3-day session, participants will learn the conceptual foundation of PES and will be exposed to concrete experiences of these mechanisms at work in Colombia and other parts of the world. The goal of this course is to help the Parks Service to identify when PES should be used in Parks and, when appropriate, to successfully implement them.
- Can you recommend any other programs in environmental economics & policy, and sustainable development?
- How often are training courses offered?
- What does a typical course schedule look like?
- What is included in your two-week Economic Tools course?
- What makes CSF unique?
- Where can I get financial aid?
Custom courses with CSF
Interested in a custom training course for your organization? Contact us and we can discuss location, timing, content, instructors and the cost of implementing a course.