CSF is a unique global organization that empowers people to use economics to protect forests, rivers and other ecosystems. We are the only organization specifically dedicated to building the capacity of conservation professionals in economics and policy analysis. We provide focused, intensive courses and field training to people in the environmental non-profit sector and government. Graduates defend protected areas, create new ones, and influence development projects with fresh analytical approaches. We operate with a small core staff based in North, South and Central America, a roster of top university instructors and a network of over 2000 graduates from over 85 countries around the world.
- Can you recommend any other programs in environmental economics & policy, and sustainable development?
- How often are training courses offered?
- What does a typical course schedule look like?
- What is included in your two-week Economic Tools course?
- What makes CSF unique?
- Where can I get financial aid?